- 1.5 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix (159 g)
- 210 g Banana (Mashed)
- 1 cup Egg Whites (230 g)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, mash the 210 g of banana.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed banana and stir well.
- Spray a baking tin with cooking oil.
- Pour the mixture into the sprayed baking tin.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (depending on the size of the baking tin you used).
- Let cool and enjoy!
Entire Banana Bread: 646 grams
Per Slice (12 slices): 54 grams
Fat: 5 g
Carbs: 15 g
Protein: 7 g