- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix (106 g)
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour (14 g)
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (180 mL)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (or other mix-in of choice)
- Stevia Drops (for sweetness)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Spray the paper liners with cooking oil.
- Pour the mixture into the sprayed paper liners.
- Makes 9 muffins
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Fat: 1.5 g
Carbs: 9 g
Protein: 4 g