Quick Tips Before the Workout:
- Try to keep your lift between 45-60 minutes.
- Less rest time between sets keeps your heart-rate up which burns more calories! Try to keep your rest time between 30 and 60 seconds.
- Less rest time also gives you a better PUMP 😛
- Stay hydrated!
- Go as HEAVY as you can with the weights while keeping good form.
- Make sure you go slow and controlled with every exercise…feel that burn!
- Make a bumpin’ playlist!
- Supersets: When performing a superset, you complete one set of the first exercise then immediately begin a set of the second exercise with little to no rest between.
1. Pullups (or Assisted Pullups): 3 sets – 10 reps
– Bent Over Dumbbell Row: 4 sets – 12 reps each arm
– Bent Over Barbell Row: 4 sets – 12 reps
3. Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets – 10 reps
4. Single-Arm Cable Lat Pulldown: 4 sets – 12 reps each arm
5. Close Grip (palms up) Lat Pulldown: 4 sets – 12 reps
1. Dumbbell Alternating Bicep Curl: 4 sets – 12 reps each arm
2. Incline Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl: 4 sets – 10 reps each arm
3. Standing Single-Arm High Cable Curls: 4 sets – 12 reps each arm
– For these, set the cable at head’s height. Begin with your arm extended and your elbow elevated at shoulder height and curl the cable toward your head.
4. Preacher Curls: 4 sets – 12 reps