- 2 Tbsp. VitaFiber (30 g)
- 1/4 cup Protein Powder (20 g) – Any flavor!
- I used Eat The Bear Grizzly Protein – Ice Cream Sandwich flavor
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract (or Stevia flavor drops)
Chocolate Caramel Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp. Vitafiber Syrup (30 g)
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (20 g)
- I used BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/2 tsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Caramel Almond Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- A few drops of English Toffee Stevia
- In a pot, heat up the Vitafiber until bubbles start to form.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix together until a sticky dough starts to form.
- Shape the dough into a bar.
- Makes ONE bar!
- Place the bar on parchment paper on a plate and put it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Eat and enjoy!
Nutrition (General / Chocolate Caramel)
Calories: 121 / 136
Fat: 0 g / 1 g
Carbs: 23 g / 25 g
Protein: 17 g / 18 g