- 2 Mashed Bananas (172 g)
- 2 scoops Protein Powder (60 g)
- I used Eat The Bear Grizzly Protein – Ice Cream Sandwich flavor
- 4 Tbsp. Coconut Flour (28 g)
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter (16 g)
- 3 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate Chips (22 g)
- I used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, peel and mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add the protein powder and coconut flour to the mashed banana and mix well.
- Then, add in the almond butter to the mixture and mix well.
- Lastly, mix in the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil.
- Spoon the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Makes 9 cookies
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Fat: 2 g
Carbs: 8 g
Protein: 7 g